Registration & Transfers to Macdonald High School
Macdonald High School, part of the Lester B. Pearson School Board,
is located in the community of Ste. Anne de Bellevue,
on the western end of the island of Montreal.
We are the small school with a big heart, with over 100 years of academic excellence!
If you are coming from another school board in Montreal or from another province, you will need to call the school Guidance Office at 514-457-3770 ext. 2 for registration information.
Please bring the following documents to the registration appointment:
1) Original birth certificate of student and immigration documents if applicable.
2) Copy of the MEES eligibility certificate for English instruction
3) Most recent report card or provincial transcript of marks
4) Medicare card
5) Parent's driver's license or house deed/rental agreement.
If you are considering a transfer to Macdonald High School from another Lester B. Pearson school, please go to your home school and complete a "Transfer Request Form". Your home school will contact us directly regarding the request.
If the transfer is approuved by the school administration, we will contact you to schedule an appointment to visit the school and complete the transfer.
Please bring the following documents to your transfer appointment:
1) Original birth certificate
2) Most recent report card
3) Medicare card
For more information, please send us an email and we will be pleased to get back to you!